02: Genuine Inspiration to Unlock Your True Gifts with Kute Blackson
Welcome to GENUINE, the podcast. I’m Sarah Lipton, and my co-host is Carlton Green. Today, we are thrilled to introduce you to our guest, Kute Blackson. I first interviewed Kute for The Best Year Of Your Life Summit.
Kute Blackson was born in Ghana, West Africa. His multicultural upbringing as the child of a Japanese mother and a Ghanaian father gives him a unique lineage that lays the foundation for his approach to breaking down barriers and unlocking an individual’s true gifts. He is a charismatic speaker, known for his visionary and transformational teachings, and the author of the nationally bestselling book, You Are the One. Kute’s work focuses on offering a fresh and bold look at spiritual awareness. Stay tuned for more!
Today, we will share my interview with Kute and feature some of his inspirational music. You will also hear an exciting snippet of a new song by Justin Michael Williams. In this episode, we unpack what genuine means to Kute, and he talks to us about what inspires him. Be sure to stay tuned all the way to the end of the show, when you will hear my cousin, Regina Krummell, who co-authored my new book, The Harmony of Dissonance, and her husband, William, define the word genuine.
- Kute explains what being genuine means to him.
- Being genuine is an embodied experience.
- What is required for us to be genuine.
- Why being genuine can be scary for some people.
- Kute talks about what sparks and inspires him as a human.
- Kute has always felt a deep impulse to be of service to humanity. He discusses his evolution in terms of that.
- Kute explains how he turns his internal work to the benefit of humanity.
- Kute talks about making life happen versus stepping back and allowing himself to be guided and led by life.It requires trust to live in harmony with nature and still be creative.
- Why we need to surrender and let go.
Links and resources:
Sarah Lipton’s website
Sarah’s book: The Harmony of Dissonance
Kute’s website – www.kuteblackson.com
Kute on Instagram