03: A Meditation of Support by Sarah Lipton
Welcome to GENUINE, the podcast. We are doing something a little different today. We decided to step away from the conventional route, offer you a little guided meditation, and share some gorgeous meditative music by Chris Collins. We wanted to allow you to take a moment to pause and just be because that is the most important thing we can do to support ourselves as humans. So stay tuned, relax, and enjoy the tranquillity.
We all need to learn how to stay present with ourselves and our experience. Learning to lean into who we are means we can show up, be genuine in the world, and stay present with ourselves through any situation, no matter how challenging it might be. Find a quiet place and settle down for the next few minutes. We know you are going to love today’s meditation!
Remember to listen to the end of the show to hear the special guest appearance by Krishna Das, where he defines what the word “genuine” means to him.
- Why we need to learn how to feel whatever we feel whenever we feel it.
- You will benefit from learning to stay with yourself through moments of discomfort.
- Sarah shares a story to inspire you to stay present.
- Although it takes guts to stay present and be true to yourself, it’s certainly worth the effort!
- This moment is just for you!
- Krishna Das shares his thoughts about the word “genuine”.
Links and resources:
Stress Melt by Chris Collins - https://indiemusicbox.com/
“To The Heavens” by Jonathan Sousa http://adamageejonsousa.com